Since our founding in 1930, Mandelbaum Barrett has been committed to providing our clients with the highest level of personal, hands-on attention to their legal needs. With 100+ attorneys (and growing) and 7 offices in New Jersey, New York, Colorado, and Florida, we are rated as one of the Best Places to Work and one of the Best Law Firms in New Jersey. What sets us apart is our people-centered culture, where we strive to recognize, reward, and unite our attorneys and staff.
Purpose of Role:
Mandelbaum Barrett is seeking a vibrant Corporate M&A Attorney with a minimum of 5+ years of experience who knows their way around M&A, equity, and/or debt finance matters for both private and public companies, lenders, and equity enthusiasts. The ideal candidate will play a critical role in advising clients on a wide range of M&A transactions, ensuring compliance with all relevant laws and regulations, and providing strategic legal counsel.
- Provide expert legal advice and counsel to clients on a wide variety of corporate and commercial matters, including business formations, governance, compliance, contracts, and transactions.
- Provide legal counsel and support throughout the entire transaction lifecycle, from initial due diligence to post-closing integration.
- Draft, review and negotiate a variety of M&A-related agreements, including purchase agreements, shareholder agreements, and merger agreements.
- Oversee and manage transaction documents and agreements, including maintaining a comprehensive record of all legal documents and correspondence.
- Collaborate closely with clients to understand their strategic objectives and provide legal advice that aligns with their business goals.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams and partners to deliver comprehensive legal services to clients.
- Mentor and guide junior attorneys and legal staff as needed.
- Juris Doctor (JD) from an accredited law school.
- Must be Bar-admitted in NJ; NY admission is a plus.
- Minimum of 5+ years of significant corporate, commercial law, and M&A experience, preferably in a reputable law firm or similar setting.
- Excellent negotiation, drafting, and communication skills.
- Intrinsically motivated, self-starter with strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong commercial/business acumen with the ability to deliver creative and pragmatic solutions and advice.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong client relationships.
- Team player with the ability to collaborate effectively and lead when necessary.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and various other accounting and document management-based software.
Why Mandelbaum Barrett PC?
At Mandelbaum Barrett, we believe in working hard and playing even harder. Join our dynamic team in an environment that thrives on collaboration, serves up top-notch challenges, and rewards you with competitive compensation.
Unlock Your Potential with Mandelbaum Barrett PC! Dive into a world of legal brilliance, teamwork, and rewards that’ll make your career soar! #LegalExcellenceUnleashed #SkyrocketYourCareer
Apply Now! ADP Job Postings
For more information about our firm and culture, visit us at https://www.mblawfirm.com/.
Mandelbaum Barrett PC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Work Location: Roseland, NJ
Work Remotely: (Hybrid Work Model)