In the hospitality industry, customer service and satisfaction mean everything.
We share that dedication and understand that hoteliers and restaurant owners require comprehensive legal services to deliver top-rate service to their patrons.
Mandelbaum Barrett provides legal services for individuals and businesses in the hospitality industry. Hospitality and restaurant industry entrepreneurs look to survive in a fast-paced, highly competitive market. Our firm has the experience and resources to support your business with any issues that may arise, in all aspects of your venture. We help business owners build their own definition of success and guide them to achieve their goals.
As a full-service, multi-disciplinary law firm, we have the comprehensive knowledge to offer counsel on matters related to:
- Corporate Formation
- Acquisitions, Financing and Investing
- Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Franchise Agreements
- Tax Services
- Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreements and Leasing
- Land Use Applications
- Employer/Employee Relations
- Liquor Licensing, Gaming and Regulatory Compliance
- Immigrant Visa Applications
- Dispute Resolution and Litigation
- Negotiation of Construction Agreements
- Intellectual Property and Branding
Our hospitality group services a wide range of clients from small business owners to management groups, hotel owners, real estate developers, and investors. We leverage our years of industry experience to help our clients manage all legal and business matters. With our attorneys help, we will work together to formulate the best plan of legal action to guide you through your unique set of circumstances.