Since our founding in 1930, Mandelbaum Barrett has been committed to providing our clients with the highest level of personal, hands-on attention to their legal needs. With 100+ attorneys (and growing) and 7 offices in New Jersey, New York, Colorado, and Florida, we are rated as one of the Best Places to Work and one of the Best Law Firms in New Jersey. What sets us apart is our people-centered culture, where we strive to recognize, reward, and unite our attorneys and staff.
Purpose of Role:
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for supporting our marketing department through the creation of engaging content for the company’s brand through social media, editing written content and researching engaging blog topics. This position will also support our Events Coordinator in the execution of all firm internal events. Intern will see firsthand what goes into the making of a successful legal marketing campaign; they will handle campaigns from session planning to logistics, followed by measuring effectiveness throughout the campaigns utilizing a number of marketing tactics.
On site in Roseland (In Person). This position is offered for full-time or part-time applicants, with a minimum of 20 hours worked per week.
- Create and share engaging content, including text, images, and videos that promote the company’s brand
- Assist with graphic design elements to create content that is appealing
- Respond to comments and direct messages on social media and Google My Business Reviews
- Other tasks or duties as assigned
- Help coordinate the planning of special events, conferences, meetings, workshops, and classes
- Help with other duties related to the events such as promotional item research and orders, signage, proofing, speaker packets, survey creation and setup, updating website, and general marketing
- Assist in creating flyers, packets, marketing materials, etc.
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Pursuing a B.A. degree in Marketing, Communications, or other related field
- A strong passion/desire to learn marketing basics & techniques for how to effectively market a law firm
- Experience in graphic design is a plus
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate and work in a team environment
- Proactive in accomplishing tasks
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous deadlines
- Professional demeanor
- Exceptional writing skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and PP)
- This is a Paid Internship
- Flexible 20-27 hours weekly
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. For more information on our firm and our culture, visit us at https://www.mblawfirm.com/
To Apply: click here ADP Job Postings
Work Location: One location- Roseland, NJ
Work Remotely: No