Since our founding in 1930, Mandelbaum Barrett has been committed to providing our clients with the highest level of personal, hands-on attention to their legal needs. With 100+ attorneys (and growing) and 7 offices in New Jersey, New York, Colorado, and Florida, we are rated as one of the Best Places to Work and one of the Best Law Firms in New Jersey. What sets us apart is our people-centered culture, where we strive to recognize, reward, and unite our attorneys and staff.
Purpose of Role:
We are excited to announce an exceptional opportunity for a Healthcare Paralegal to join our legal team. As the Healthcare Paralegal, you will play a pivotal role in providing essential transactional legal support to our Healthcare Attorneys. This position carries significant responsibility, as it is instrumental in ensuring the efficient and effective handling of healthcare-related legal matters, while upholding the highest standards of professionalism and unwavering dedication.
- Assisting with healthcare-related filings and transactions.
- Conducting comprehensive legal research on healthcare regulations, compliance matters.
- Providing invaluable support in preparing and reviewing various legal documents, contracts, and agreements, ensuring accuracy and adherence to legal standards.
- Assisting with the Sunshine Act compliance regulations and related federal and state filings, meticulously ensuring adherence to reporting requirements and maintaining accurate records of relevant transactions.
- Assisting in reviewing contracts with pharmacies and healthcare providers, ensuring alignment with legal requirements and best practices.
- Interfacing with registered agent service and tracking all incoming filings and due dates, effectively managing timelines and critical legal documentation.
- Managing and organizing healthcare-related documents and case files, streamlining accessibility and retrieval for informed decision-making.
- Interacting with clients, healthcare providers, and other relevant parties to gather pertinent information for legal proceedings.
- Preparing diligently for hearings, trials, and other legal proceedings related to healthcare cases.
- Maintaining knowledge of industry developments and changes in healthcare laws and regulations.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a healthcare paralegal or healthcare-related organization.
- Paralegal certification or equivalent relevant experience.
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare laws, regulations, and compliance matters.
- Proficiency in legal research, writing, and document management.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and legal software/tools.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Detail-oriented and thorough in work execution.
- A team player with a proactive and adaptable approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, work under pressure, and maintain a positive attitude.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, especially when dealing with legal documents and client information.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion concerning sensitive information.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively within a team-oriented environment.
The Perks: Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. For more information on our firm and our culture, visit us at https://www.mblawfirm.com/
To Apply: click here ADP Job Postings
Work Location: One location- Roseland, NJ
Work Remotely: Hybrid