Since our founding in 1930, Mandelbaum Barrett has been committed to providing our clients with the highest level of personal, hands-on attention to their legal needs. With 100+ attorneys (and growing) and 7 offices in New Jersey, New York, Colorado, and Florida, we are rated as one of the Best Places to Work and one of the Best Law Firms in New Jersey. What sets us apart is our people-centered culture, where we strive to recognize, reward, and unite our attorneys and staff.
Purpose of Role:
We’re seeking two experienced transactional attorneys (3+ years) to join our dynamic firm, specializing in healthcare M&A. Candidates will play a pivotal role, focusing on regulatory compliance, contractual negotiations, and other critical aspects of healthcare transactions. Our firm stands out for its comprehensive approach to healthcare law, emphasizing collaboration and innovation.
We welcome applications from candidates with a range of experience levels, from junior to senior level associates.
- Lead healthcare mergers and acquisitions, overseeing joint ventures, partnerships, employment arrangements, management agreements, lease agreements, and related transactions.
- Draft and negotiate a spectrum of corporate and transactional documents, including operating agreements, management agreements, employment/independent contractor agreements, purchase agreements, leases, and billing services agreements. This spans diverse sectors such as medical, pharmacy, dentistry, veterinary, and hospitals.
- Juris Doctor (JD) from an accredited law school.
- Mandatory Bar admission in NJ; NY admission is a plus.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience within an intensive healthcare law environment.
- Knowledge of healthcare laws and regulations, particularly in healthcare fraud and abuse (Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute), ERKA, corporate practice of the profession, and fee-splitting laws is advantageous.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and various accounting and document management software.
- Familiarity with electronic digital documentation and e-discovery matters.
- Intrinsic motivation, a self-starter mentality, and strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to thrive under pressure, meeting strict deadlines.
- Strong commercial/business acumen, providing creative and pragmatic solutions and advice.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and writing skills, complemented by outstanding academic credentials.
Why Mandelbaum Barrett PC?
At Mandelbaum Barrett, we believe in working hard and playing even harder. Join our dynamic team in an environment that thrives on collaboration, serves up top-notch challenges, and rewards you with competitive compensation.
Unlock Your Potential with Mandelbaum Barrett PC! Dive into a world of legal brilliance, teamwork, and rewards that’ll make your career soar! #LegalExcellenceUnleashed #SkyrocketYourCareer
Apply Now! ADP Job Postings
For more information about our firm and culture, visit us at https://www.mblawfirm.com/.
Mandelbaum Barrett PC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Work Location: Roseland, NJ
Work Remotely: Hybrid Work Model