Since our founding in 1930, Mandelbaum Barrett PC has been committed to providing our clients with the highest level of personal, hands-on attention to their legal needs. With 100+ attorneys (and growing) and 7 offices in New Jersey, New York, Colorado, and Florida, we are rated as one of the Best Places to Work and one of the Best Law Firms in New Jersey. What sets us apart is our people-centered culture, where we strive to recognize, reward, and unite our attorneys and staff.
Purpose of Role:
Mandelbaum Barrett PC is looking for an exceptionally talented Healthcare Regulatory Attorney to join our growing legal team. The ideal candidate must have expertise and an interest around the Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute, Medicare policy, corporate practice doctrines, and similar laws and regulations. You’ll be member of the healthcare team, acting as subject matter expert and point of contact for all things related to our growing healthcare business.
- Helping to plan and build our healthcare regulatory legal function, implementing and improving processes and best practices
- Managing and driving strategy and risk mitigation for a wide range of regulatory and compliance legal issues
- Collaborating with internal and external experts to appropriately manage risk and comply with policies, laws, rules, regulations, and company objectives
- Ensuring ongoing compliance with and knowledge of healthcare regulations and advise/communicate with the business accordingly
- Training and educating as well as providing strategic guidance to the company’s business teams and leaders on legal issues relating to healthcare regulatory compliance
- JD with 5+ years of experience
- Must have Bar admission in NJ; NY is a plus
- Experience with Antitrust and competition laws is a plus
- Familiarity with healthcare laws and regulations (HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA and other privacy laws)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and various other accounting and document management-based software
- Knowledge of electronic digital documentation and e-discovery matters
- Intrinsically motivated, self-starter with strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Willing and eager to work in fast paced environment to meet strict deadlines
- Strong commercial/business acumen with the ability to deliver creative and pragmatic solutions and advice
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills required for this role, along with outstanding academic credentials
- Entrepreneurial and self-directed
Why Mandelbaum Barrett PC?
Unlock Your Potential with Mandelbaum Barrett PC! Dive into a world of legal brilliance, teamwork, and rewards that’ll make your career soar! #LegalExcellenceUnleashed #SkyrocketYourCareer
Apply Now! ADP Job Postings
For more information about our firm and culture, visit us at https://www.mblawfirm.com/.
Mandelbaum Barrett PC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Work Location: Roseland, NJ
Work Remotely: (Hybrid Work Model)