Bart Mongelli is a partner in the Real Estate group, with a focus on real estate, banking and corporate law. His experience includes representing banks and private lenders with borrowing and lending transactions in real estate, development, construction deals.
Mr. Mongelli is very active in the community, serving on nonprofit boards (including the Rebeka Verea Foundation, North Hudson Community Action Corporation Foundation, Upper Saddle River Baseball Board (former), the Paramus Catholic High School Consulting Board) and participating in local political organizations. He also received the 2021 Hands of Hope Servant Leader Award from Eva’s Village in Paterson New Jersey.
- Eva’s Village Connects Chair (2022)
- Eva’s Village “Hands of Hope” award recipient (2021)
- Northwest Bergen County, Utilities Authority Commissioner (2017-2021)
- Paramus Catholic High School, Consulting Board Member (2012-2016)
- North Hudson Community Action Foundation, Vice President (2015-Present)
- North Hudson Community Action Foundation, Board Member, (2010-Present)
- Upper Saddle River Baseball Board, Board Member (2009-2012)
- Rebeka Verea Foundation, Board Member (2006-Present)
- Upper Saddle River Education Foundation, Founder and Board Member (2003-2006)
- Supreme Court of New Jersey, District Fee Arbitration Committee, Member (Hudson County) (2001-2004)
- Treasurer for former United States House of Representative member Congressman Steve Rothman of NJ 9th Congressional District (1999-2017)
- Santa Ferbronia Catholic Society “Citizen of The Year” (1998)
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, New Jersey Chapter, Board Member (1992-1996)
- Borough of Ridgefield, New Jersey, Police Commissioner (1991-1992)
- Borough of Ridgefield, New Jersey, Town Council, Councilman (1989-1992)
Mandelbaum Barrett PC adds 3 partners; plans to open new office in Bergen County
February 14, 2022Full-service law firm Mandelbaum Barrett PC as announced that three new partners will join the firm's Real Estate practice and plans the opening of a new office in Bergen County. Bart G. Mongelli, Anthony J. Arnone, and Roberto S. Migliorelli, all former partners at DeCotiis, FitzPatrick, Cole & Giblin, LLP, will join the firm's growing real estate practice and be based in its new Lyndhurst, NJ, office.