Marc Comer is counsel to the firm in the Trusts and Estates and Corporate Law groups. He represents numerous individuals and privately held businesses throughout Monmouth and Ocean Counties, providing advice on estate planning and administration, probate litigation, business transactions, real estate, and related matters.
- State of New Jersey, 1995
- State of New York, 2002
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 1996
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, 1996
- Rutgers School of Law-Camden, J.D., 1995
- Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, B.S.E., 1985
- Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, M.B.A., 1989
Marc Comer Interviewed on Kramer's Millionaire Maker
July 24, 2020Marc Comer was a guest on the nationally syndicated radio show, Kramer’s Millionaire Maker. Marc discussed estate planning issues, including intestacy laws, the importance of wills and trusts; and the roles played by executors, trustees and guardians.